By paying your date-hold deposit, you confirm and accept the following terms and conditions:
PAYMENTS/ REFUND POLICY
- A non-refundable date-hold deposit of 25% is required to secure all events.
- Date-hold deposit payments are required within 7 days from date of invoice.
- Your date-hold deposit may be exchangeable for a new date, providing the new date is not currently booked by another client.
- Full payment is required one week prior to the event, before my services can be provided.
- In the very unlikely event that I have to cancel my performance due to emergency or illness, a full refund will be given to the client.
- A reliable power source is required for bigger events, however I do own a battery powered p.a for smaller occasions.
- As a general rule, I require ‘protection from the elements’ over-head.
- Obviously (due to the thousands of dollars worth of equipment I have) I do not play in the rain.
- Most weddings and events require that I bring a fair amount of equipment, and this equipment takes time to set-up and pack-down, so if there is a chance of wet weather (even if rain is only a minimal chance, and it’s just for a short ceremony), I require weatherproof shelter.
- If you are blessed with good weather, some form of shade/shelter would be greatly appreciated.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- If you are happy to provide me with a meal and some refreshing beverages I would be most appreciative.
- Although it is considered an ‘industry standard’, I do not make this a compulsory requirement.
- If you are unable to supply me with food and drinks, please let me know prior to my arrival.